Intermediate Accountant - Currently Recruiting
Looking for the Accounts Clerk Role Details?
Yarrawonga, North East Victoria
Our growing firm has an opening for an ambitious intermediate accountant. If you’re looking to progress your career in a supportive, fast paced, pro active environment we would love to hear from you.
Located in the thriving tourist town of Yarrawonga, we have been helping our clients achieve their goals and grow their businesses for more than 30 years.
While we’re not new to the block, we are modern in our ways. We are always on the lookout for new technology and systems, that add efficiency and lead to a better experience for our clients.
Our business services offering is broad and deep. While we are great at compliance it’s our business advisory that sets us apart.
Skills & Experience
- Accounting degree with 2 to 5 years public practice experience
- Experience with a broad variety of accounting programs
- Solid track record of meeting deadlines within budget
- Technically sound
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience with SMSF’s
- Xero superstar
What’s on offer
As part of a dynamic group, you will work with a diverse range of clients. You will be responsible for delivering timely and accurate outcomes on both compliance and consulting assignments. Your typical duties will include:
- Preparation of financial statements, tax returns and business activity statements
- Forecasting, budgeting, consulting, advisory and tax planning
Our firm offers monthly technical training to ensure our staff grow professionally. We are also an Approved Training Employer formally recognised by Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, offering a structured program and mentoring for CA candidates.